Get a Brake Service for Your safety
Brake Servicing or Repairs are obviously required if you notice a longer than normal stopping distance.. But did you know there are less noticeable warning signs that you must look out for to ensure your safety when travelling on the road.
If your car shows these signs - you should have your brake system tested.
- There is a spongy soft or harder feel to your brake pedal
- The brake pedal is low
- Losing traction during braking
- It feels like your car pulls to the side when braking
- You notice stuttering in your steering wheel when you brake
- When braking there is a high pitched squeak or squeal
If your car displays these symptoms, contact us at Athena Automatics as soon as possible.
Brakes are a critical safety factor in all vehicles; not having a regular test and service means you are risking your own, and your families lives. Your brakes systems need to be inspected at every service and by a qualified specialist.
At Athena Automatics we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and we will let you know if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the correct service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
Call Athena Automatics today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service !
ARC AUTHORISATION AU07540